Post 5: A photo and its story

Hello everyone, today I'm going to tell you about this "rare" photo hahaha it's rare because I don't know what we were doing but I remember that day very well. 

That was one of the last days where I could see my friends before the pandemic, we went to Constanza's house in the morning to take advantage of the days we were going to stay, and early on we had problems because as we were six we all arrived at different times, we had to buy the things we were going to eat, besides, that day the transport was very little, once everything bought and organized we went to my friend's house.

When we arrived we got ready to eat so we could be at the pool, we were there all afternoon and it was getting dark when we forgot that we were going to sleep outside and we had to assemble the tents to sleep (we even took the picture lying on the mattress).

At night we decided to have a few beers with everything else prepared and when it was one in the morning we decided to get back into the pool with music and all that, it was late and we were nagged because their parents had to work the next day, so we had to stop everything but inside the tent, we continued fooling around having fun. The next day some woke up with a hangover and we did the same as the day before, we cooked and enjoyed what was left from the day before because we had to leave.

Personally, it was a good day and it was one of the last days where I could see my friends, I have not been able to see some of them for more than a year because of the same reason and the truth is that I miss them very much. Besides, we didn't even have time to take a picture of all of us but the good thing is that those memories remain in time.

I hope you liked this post, greetings!

PS: In the photo, the one on the left is my best friend Catalina, the one in the middle is Constanza and on the right it is me.  

Comentarios

  1. Hi I think this photo represents how much fun you had that day and I hope you get to see your friends soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, that's sound like a very good travel with your friend, I hope you can reunited with them soon. Greetings!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology