Post 6: How can my mayor make the world a better place?

Hi everyone. I think this question is fundamental in the decision to study this career and I will tell you why.


Nowadays we live in a speciesist world, where moral discrimination is made and a degree of superiority is created to certain species such as non-human animals, although we say that we love "our pets" (even the meaning of "pet" is speciesist).



Because we live in a world with these characteristics and my change of considering what is and what is not food I have decided to opt for this career, to make a change in the food industry, mainly in the meat industry, to abolish the exploitation and death of non-human animals and so they have freedom and are not being exploited. Therefore, I reflect on why exploit and kill these animals? for gluttony? why yes? and even why use them for "fun"?

Obviously, this would radically affect food in the world, but it would be a world where animals would be truly free. Within my profession with this objective, I see myself in many investigations along with the creations of new foods where you can meet the food needs in the world without performing the torture of animals, perhaps a few years working to supply me economically and then I would look for places of research where they have these objectives or similar to enrich me with knowledge and experience. Also within my profession, I would have enough skills for this type of research and food creation.

So that dear reader, I hope someday this exploitation and death will end, it will be difficult because there are many people who do not understand this speciesism but it is a great dream that I would like to fulfill someday and we will be closer to the freedom of animals. 

I hope you liked this post, Cheers!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology