Post 8: A subject I enjoyed studying

Hello everyone, I hope you are all together and this is my last post and I will talk about a subject that has been like the one that interests me the most of what I have been studying.

Well, this subject is "Introduction to Food Engineering" (both I and II), within my whole process of studying this career has been the least pressure I've had, besides the stress and everything else, we only had to do research reports, such as the costs of different products in different parts of Chile, or production of various foods, plus projects of this same nature. However, It has been the only subject that has approached my area of work because the other subjects don't tend to represent or teach what We are studying for this engineering or in the future, although we are few studying this in the faculty is literally like not being in the race as such due to the lack of explanation or approach to the area of food.

Now continuing with this subject, I have learned various types of food production, all that is required to obtain the raw material and associated costs, research on diabetes, obesity, malnutrition, and well despite all with so much research, how to profit from these services and the remarkable inequality at the time of food purchases. 

I honestly thought that this subject was more difficult since I thought we were going to start hard right away, but it was all very good as the first year in college, although at the time I did not take the corresponding weight, today I am grateful because I know too many things that previous years I did not know and were of little relevance.

I hope it has been nice to read this post and I repeat I hope you are well with your close ones, greetings! 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology