Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Hi again everybody, this is my second post and I am going to talk about why I chose my career!

When I was a child I didn't know what happened in my head because I wanted to study law but now I know a little about this profession and career I think that it is very hard, and these students learn all this civil code and more, I believe that I watched a lot "Caso Cerrado" or "La Jueza" because I enjoyed drama cases.

Among my possible careers, my first option was Chemical Engineering but thanks to the fact that I didn't reach the "PSU" score in different institutions, I didn't start this career but It's a good thing because now that I study Food Engineering I can achieve my goals, one of them is destroyed meat industries for animals no human and all their suffering and this is my motivation to decide to start this career. 

In the future, I hope to work some years in different industries to know all food processes and then dedicate myself to the research area to avoid meat industries and all industries that exploit them. 

Now, my university experience has been very exhausting, but thanks to my friend group I feel better, They have helped me a lot in all this process and have been a fundamental pillar in the university and personal life.  

Thank you for reading this post and I hope that you know me a little more.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Christopher! , oh I am scared the career chemical Engineering because they are many processes that are studied 😧

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi christopher, I think it is a very good initiative to end the meat industry and stop animal suffering☹
    Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Chris! I love that you have those ambitious goals, the world needs people like you and I'm sure that you can make it all!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology