Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology


Hello everyone today, I will talk about my favorite piece of technology, which is my cell phone.

Honestly, I don't like technology very much, but nowadays, this one has served me a lot for everything, to entertain myself, talk to my friends, family, and the whole process of pandemic lockdown.

With my cell phone, I watch videos, talk to friends and family, it helps me in some way to study, it is very useful in almost everything, although after this pandemic I hope to stop using it.

In my life it has kept me informed about everything that happens in the world, I have known the social networks where I can see "memes", TikTok, etc.

On the other hand, why I recommend it if most people have one, the possibility that sometimes it becomes very addictive, disconnecting us in turn with everything around us.

Thank you for reading to me again! I hope that you will be fine.

 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Christopher, how are you?, I hope are well.
    Reading your blog, i'm glad to know that there are still people who don't like technology, adn prefer to live without it, sometimes society depends too much on technological objects (like me haha).
    Greetings!, I hope the pandemic passes so you can stop using your cell phone so much.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Christopher, I love that phones have it a lot of uses but you're right, the phone is addictive and that is so bad for our lives and our health.
    Greetings.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi christopher!! as well as you, i like to spend my time watching memes and tiktoks too haha.
    i think the idea of stop to use the cellphone its very nice, i expect one day stop using it too but its kinda hard sometimes.
    have a nice day!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?