Post 4: A meal or food I really like

Hello everyone again, today I'm going to talk about my favorite food (just thinking about it makes me get hungry hahaha). 

My favorite food is the hummus, it is a paste similar to a pate, it can be made of any legume you choose (chickpeas, beans, lentils, etc). To make it you must use a cup of the legume of your choice, lemon juice, a clove of garlic, and oil of your choice (personally I like olive oil).

You add all these ingredients in a bowl and grind them with a mini-blender and that's it, that's all. It is very easy to prepare!

The truth is that I prefer to eat this with some delicious French fries, what a delicious meal!

I really like hummus because it's easy to make, it's very healthy, and honestly it has saved me a lot when I have nothing to eat when my family eats meat :( (I remind you that I'm a vegetarian)

And because its preparation is so easy after a day full of stress, it's very quick to make and in on time, you're ready to eat such a delicious treat.

I hope you liked this post, Cheers!

P.S. Also hummus can be made with spinach, avocado, beetroot, and any vegetable you like. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Christopher.
    Oh how delicious, the hummus is very good, once I tried it and I liked it a lot although I prefer to accompany it with some delicious craker cookies.
    I hope you are well greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Christpher, I hope you are well, the truth is that I have never tried hummus, reading it sounds quite tasty and the recipe is easy. I hope to try it someday!.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology