Post 7: A person that I "admire"

Personally, I don't admire anyone in this area of food engineering, I haven't found anyone who stands out to me because of their accomplishments or who they are. Despite this, I don't want to discredit people who have made great strides in the industry.

On the other hand, outside of this area, I find great appreciation for the people who work day in and day out to build a better society in which we live either through talks, marches, etc. Where different points of view are shown that nowadays there is a non-existence of these facts because we live in the "it doesn't affect me" when we know that the person next to us is going through it. And it makes me a peculiar reflection of, how advanced is our society? because we praise ourselves that we have evolved but really we are still almost the same as the beginning.

So all these people who can touch different topics without taboos or stereotypes and have a reflexive degree of self-criticism to improve our society and daily life I have a great appreciation, maybe those people can be even our partners, as relatives and even any stranger but it is nice to live in a society where you are not excluded, you are not invisible, you are not stereotyped and many more, and that we are only seen as we are, a simple people.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 1: Who am I?

Post 2: Why did I choose my major?

Post 3: My Favorite Piece of Technology